We assist clients by recovering fair compensation for their losses following serious injuries. If you or a member of your family has suffered a serious injury, or you have lost a loved one to wrongful death (caused by the negligence of another), we want to help you collect the damages you deserve and need to take care of yourself and your family. If you would like to arrange for a free consultation about your injury claim, contact Trip Riesen.
Personal Injury Claims and Insurance Settlement Offers
Insurance companies always attempt to negotiate the lowest settlement offer possible for personal injury claims. If you are recovering from a serious injury, you should seek legal advice before signing any insurance offer or making a statement to an insurance company representative. If you would like to arrange for a free consultation about your injury claim, contact Trip Riesen.
Personal Injuries and Negligence
A successful personal injury claim requires showing that the injured person was the victim of the negligent, reckless, or intentional actions of another. If a car accident was caused by a drunk driver, the bartender who served the driver may be found negligent. If an auto was hit by a semi truck because the driver was sleep-deprived, both the driver and the trucking company may be found negligent. The personal injury attorneys of the Riesen Law Firm will investigate all possible sources of compensation for your loss. We are prepared to represent accident victims in a wide variety of cases, including those involving:
- Auto accidents, fatalities, truck wrecks on I-26 or I-95, motorcycle crashes, boating accidents, or pedestrian accidents. To schedule a free consultation, contact the Riesen Law Firm today.
- Wrongful death claims when the death of a family member has resulted in loss of emotional or financial support.
- Catastrophic Injury cases involving brain damage from head injuries, paralysis from a spinal cord or neck injuries, organ damage, or third-degree burns.
- On-the-job injuries qualifying the victims for workers’ compensation.
- Dog bites or animal attack injuries.
- Injuries from defective products.
- Slips or falls on stairs, ice, or grocery aisle floor, or other premises liability accidents.